WBRS is composed of three general Departments that make up the dominant part of our schedule: Music, News, and Sports. Please check out each department’s page to learn more about these and other programs that run through WBRS.
To get involved…
- Students can come to one of WBRS’ general meetings on Wednesdays at 7 PM in SCC 314 or via Zoom. You can email any staff member of WBRS to get more information.
- Students can attend concert committee meetings on Thursdays at 7 PM in the WBRS studio (SCC 342). You can email Zoe, our music director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Or if you are interested in anything like tech, communications, archiving, sports, news, and more, feel free to reach out to any of our e-board members to learn more about their position and how to help them out.
Want to get your very own show?
- Complete four hours of co-op work (coming to meetings, coming to co-op days, writing blog posts, helping with event setup, etc.).
- Intern on a radio show that interests you, whether it be news, sports, music, etc. for a total of four hours.
- Schedule and pass a DJ test demonstrating your knowledge of WBRS and the equipment it uses on a daily basis organized by Ariella, our Personnel Director (email@example.com).
- Arrange your very own block in the WBRS broadcasting schedule by coordinating with Alev, our Programming Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go do your show – You earned it.
Get involved today!
The Music Department is WBRS’s largest department, with 30 original and diverse music shows broadcast every week. In addition to our on-air programs, the Music Department oversees WBRS’s extensive physical and digital music collections. Find out more about our music department’s programs by clicking here.
WBRS Sports is the Broadcast Home of all Brandeis University Athletic Events. In addition to our broadcasts we also have tons of weekly talk shows and a very devoted staff. We also cover professional sports and conduct fantastic interviews. Find out more about our sports department’s programs by clicking here.