The heart of WBRS are the passionate DJs who keep it running 24/7 with their excellent radio programming and dedication to the station. We are always looking and encouraging new people to get involved, and it is really simple to do so.
- Come to one of WBRS’ General Meetings on Tuesdays @ 8pm (SCC Room 314) or email any staff member of WBRS to get more information. You can also join Concert Committee if you are interested in planning concerts with off-campus artists. They meet Tuesdays @ 7:30pm in the WBRS studio.
- Intern on a radio show that interests you, whether it be news, sports, music, etc. for a total of four hours.
- Complete six-eight (depending on prior DJ status) hours of co-op work (some sort of labor directed by a board member that contributes to the upkeep of the station).
- Schedule and pass a DJ test demonstrating your knowledge of WBRS and the equipment it uses on a daily basis organized by our Personnel Director (email@example.com).
- Arrange your very own block in the WBRS broadcasting schedule by coordinating with Programming Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go do your show – You earned it.
Get involved today!